Monday, November 21, 2011

Favorite Children's Book on Adoption

In honor of November being National Adoption Month, I thought that I would share my favorite children's book on adoption.  God Found Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren.   This book seems like it was written just for us!  The mama fox tells the baby fox about the day that he came home.  Mama fox shares how very long she waited and waited and waited for him and how hard it was to see other mamas with their children while she waited.  But mama fox trusted that God had a plan to bless her with a baby. The book talks about how the mama fox prayed for the little foxes birthmother and how the birthmother was also praying for the adoptive mama and that God answered both of their prayers (how true)!!  The book ends with the mama fox saying to baby fox "When God found us you, you made me the happiest mama in the world."  I am one happy and blessed mama!  Love you Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment