Friday, December 23, 2011

Yummy!

Every year at Christmas time we enjoy blessings our neighbors with some yummy treats. It is always nice to stop by and visit, even if for just a minute, as the winter gets long and we don't often get to see our neighbors very often.  Two of them are elderly and not able to get out much so they are always excited to see us and they just love interacting with Joseph! 

Mini gingerbread cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, chocolate chip/mint cookies and coconut sandwich cookies.

Don't you wish that you were our neighbor?  Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. They came out great, Julie!! Yum! Merry, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin - I couldn't find the peppermint chips so I used Andes Creme De Menthe baking chips instead. They turned out great! I think that if I were making the coconut sandwich cookies again I would make them a bit smaller but they still taste great!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete