Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Our Week" Project

This past week a friend of mine sent me an invitation to join Pinterest.com.   Let me first start by saying that Pinterest is very addicting and secondly I am loving all of the awesome ideas that I am getting for do it yourself (DIY) projects, kids activities, etc.  Yesterday I tackled my first DIY project and made our family an "Our Week" calendar.

I found an old frame that we were not using and dug out some of my scrapbooking paper and got to work...

I put the mat and glass back in the frame and my DIY weekly wipe-off calendar was done.   

It has already founds it new home above our kitchen table (thanks to my hubby for hanging it up)!

FYI: If you decide to try this idea out make sure that you use dry-erase markers to write on the glass so that you can easily wipe your calendar clean each week.

If you would like an invitiation to Pinterest, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment