Thursday, January 26, 2012

Peanut Butter Balls

I was in the mood for something sweet today so I enlisted my little helper and we made some peanut butter balls. Now, I can justify having one or two a few peanut butter balls because I had this for lunch…

Peanut Butter Balls
½ cup margarine
1 ½ cup peanut butter
1 ½ t. vanilla
One pound confectionary sugar
6 ounces semi sweet chocolate (I used 4 ounces because that is all I had and it was plenty)
2 T. Crisco
Mix first three ingredients together then add confectionary sugar and stir.  Make teaspoon size round balls, set on wax paper on cookie sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Melt chocolate and Crisco in top of a double boiler.  Stick a toothpick in peanut butter ball and dip in chocolate (if you have extra chocolate you can drizzle it on top).  Refrigerate for 30 minutes so chocolate hardens.
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment