Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lots of Projects

I would like to say that when I woke up this morning that I had lots of projects in mind for Joseph and I today but that is not the truth, I only had one. 

The first wasn't intended to be a project for Joseph but it turned into one.  I am getting a package ready to be mailed out of state and decided to cut up some newspaper in long strips to put in the box for padding.  Well, Joseph thought that the strips of newspaper were loads of fun...see!




The one project idea that I did have for the day was to get out our trusty blue bucket and fill it with dried beans.  At first I was feeling a little guilty with the thought that I would be wasting beans because once I let Joseph play with them I had no intention of actually cooking them.  However, when I dug them out of the back of the cupboard, I no longer felt guilty when the expiration date on the packages said 2007.  I guess that we are not much of a bean family.  Joseph had so much fun playing with the beans with the pots and cups from his little kitchen set.




When Joseph got tired of playing with the beans, I made a few "shakers" using a few cardboard tubes that we had laying around that were destined for the wood stove and duck tape.  Here's Joseph shaking it up!


Now the pressure is on for tomorrow.  What projects can I come up with to keep my little one busy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment