Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hampton Beach Trip August 2011

My family took another adventurous trip...this time to Hampton Beach, NH yesterday and today!  It was a spur of the moment decision because the sun decided to shine and we figured that we are on vacation and had better take full advantage of it since the beginning of our vacation was pretty wet.  It was Joseph's first time in the ocean and he LOVED it!  Growing up my mom, dad, sister and I always went to Hampton Beach every summer and it looks like it may become a summer tradition for my family now too (not to mention a winter one since Matt enjoys running and they hold a 1/2 marathon every February at Hampton Beach).

Joseph's first time in the ocean.
A little sand castle building.

Just love the sand stuck on his backside!
Getting warm after coming out of the ocean.
My favorite little boy!
Dinner at Little Jacks.

Ice cream...very large servings of ice cream, right Matt?

A big hug thanking me for sharing my creemee with him.  Or I guess as they call it in New Hampshire "soft serve," right Becca?

Time to wake up and start a new day Joseph.

A walk along the pier in Portsmouth, NH...with our new yacht in the background, right honey?

Checking out the water and boats.

A lovely walk through a beautiful flower/herb garden in Prescott Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment