- Joseph and I made a pumpkin mask. Picture below.
- I asked Joseph if he wanted to listen to the "Wheels on the Bus" song to which he said "NO." I asked if his no meant yes and he said "YES." So, we listened to the song whether he wanted to or not.
- I drew and cut out a bus for him that we played with as we sang the above mentioned song. Sorry, no picture - I can't draw very well.
- We had lunch with Matt. Doesn't everyone eat a peanut butter sandwich with a fork? And Joseph is the only kid I know who eats the crust first! Picture below.
- Joseph took a nap and I did some Bible study homework - Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore and read a few chapters in The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.
- Joseph woke up from his nap and had a snack of goldfish and milk. Now I tell you this so that you can empathize with me when I say that Joseph decided to color (or should I say eat the crayons). After being told not to put the crayons in his mouth at least a trillion times...he swallowed a piece of crayon and guess what? It was "yucky" just like I continually tell him and up came all of his snack (all over him, the coffee table, carpet and couch). YUCK!!!
- We had a very quick dinner because Matt needed to leave quickly to go and meet my dad to pick up some free firewood (free is good).
- And now it is spitting snowing!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Today (thus far)...