Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today (thus far)...

Today...
  • Joseph and I made a pumpkin mask.  Picture below.
  • I asked Joseph if he wanted to listen to the "Wheels on the Bus" song to which he said "NO."  I asked if his no meant yes and he said "YES."  So, we listened to the song whether he wanted to or not.
  • I drew and cut out a bus for him that we played with as we sang the above mentioned song.  Sorry, no picture - I can't draw very well.
  • We had lunch with Matt.  Doesn't everyone eat a peanut butter sandwich with a fork?  And Joseph is the only kid I know who eats the crust first!  Picture below.
  • Joseph took a nap and I did some Bible study homework - Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore and read a few chapters in The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.
  • Joseph woke up from his nap and had a snack of goldfish and milk.  Now I tell you this so that you can empathize with me when I say that Joseph decided to color (or should I say eat the crayons).  After being told not to put the crayons in his mouth at least a trillion times...he swallowed a piece of crayon and guess what?  It was "yucky" just like I continually tell him and up came all of his snack (all over him, the coffee table, carpet and couch).  YUCK!!!
  • We had a very quick dinner because Matt needed to leave quickly to go and meet my dad to pick up some free firewood (free is good).
  • And now it is spitting snowing!
What will the rest of the evening bring, I wonder?


No comments:

Post a Comment