Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Smarty Pants

Let me preface this post by saying that we are not big Halloween supporters in our house.  If our church didn't host a Harvest Festival, we would likely not do anything on this holiday.  In addition to not being fans of the holiday, I also didn't want to spend much money on a costume that I wasn't sure Joseph would even wear.  So, having said all that, this is what I came up with:



Smarty Pants!

He received lots of compliments on his costume at the Harvest Festival so I think that it was a success for my $2.00 bag of Smarties candy investment.

Joseph had a blast at the Harvest Festival.  His favorite game was pumpkin bowling.  A big thank you to Susan for letting him play it over and over and over again!  


He is a very tidy bowler.  After he knocked the pins down, he would stand them back up and hand the pumpkin back to Susan.

We hope that your family did something fun and safe on this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment