Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful....

So, I know that many on Facebook are posting what they are thankful for every day this month {or at least until Thanksgiving next week} but I opted to do things a bit different because I wanted Matt and Joseph to be a part of "Thankful November" with me.  So, I created "Our Tree of Thanksgiving" that has taken over one of my kitchen walls and every day we each put a leaf on the tree with something that we are thankful for.  Our tree started off pretty bare...


...but by Thanksgiving it will be full {check back next week for a post with our completed tree}.

Today I am thankful for the family hug and kiss that Joseph asked for before his Daddy took off for work.  It is such a precious time!  XOXO  I wish that I could bottle it up because before we know it Joseph will be older and embarrassed to hug and kiss us!

No comments:

Post a Comment