Monday, August 26, 2013

Preschool At Home ~ Why Not?

Last night as Joseph was getting ready for bed, I was telling him that we needed to remember to pray for his cousin and friends this week who are starting school.  He got sad and said "how come I can't start school?"  I told him that we could do school at home if he wanted to and he said "Yes please Mommy!"

So.....


...today Joseph began his first day of preschool at home.




 We are beginning with our ABC's.  Today it was all about "A".


We read some stories/books that begin with "A".


He listened to "The Ants Go Marching One by One."


Practiced writing upper and lower case "A's" on our chalkboard door {I knew this door would come in handy}.

Last but certainly not least, we went outside to pick a few apples off of our apple tree and we made mini apple pies!

After about two hours of school, Joseph said "what's next Mommy?"  I said that's all for today and he was sad.  I love that HE loves to learn and do projects.  Tomorrow we tackle the letter "B"!

No comments:

Post a Comment