Friday, September 6, 2013

F, G, H and I

We have had another great week at school learning about the letters F * G * H and I!

"F"

Joseph practiced writing the letter "F", we read some "F" books, watched a "Farmer In The Dell" video and read the story of Jesus feeding five thousand from two fish and five loaves of bread.

Joseph enjoyed eating four fish, finger painting and playing frog hopscotch.

"G"

Joseph practiced writing the letter "G", reading "G" books, eating graham crackers, creating a garden complete with a gummy worm and most importantly learned about being generous with what God has blessed him with and giving a special gift.

"H"


Joseph practiced writing the letter "H", found upper and lower case "H's" using a bingo blotter, made a happy face and put his helping hand prints on paper.
We read some "H" books, listened to "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands" and drank some hot chocolate.


"I"


Today Joseph made an iguana out of the letter "I", made an igloo, put sprinkles on ice cream cones and searched for "I's" with a stamp dipped in ink.


We read/sang some "I" books, watched an "Itsy Bitsy Spider" video, played with musical instruments and even made our own shaker instrument.

We made an "I" out of ice cubes, walked to the store to buy an ice cream bar and Joseph also bought a special treat for his Daddy with a note that says "I" love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment